House for Sale
Solid Banyo Beauty on 405m²!
Property ID 1951507This well-kept home has polished hard-wood floors throughout plus the benefit of an updated bathroom and modern toilet/powder room.
Situated comfortably towards the front of the block (with enough room for 2 x cars to park on the concrete slabs), this property has a plethora of features and benefits;
- Approx 65 years old, it is hard wood framed with hard wood floor-boards (sanded and polished in 2006);
- Vinyl clad (over original weatherboards);
- Decramastic/Decrabond Roof sheeting over corrugated roof under = 2 x protection and great insulation;
- Generous floor-plan with North East facing back yard and deck;
- Room for a pool in the back yard, clear of main Water and Sewer lines
NB - a copy of the map showing the location of these pipes will be on display at the open home;
- 2.5m high ceilings and a layout that flows well with ample cross-ventilation;
- Bathroom renovated in 2006 yet looks new!
- Wall A/C units in Master and middle Bedroom, ceiling fans in all bedrooms plus the Kitchen;
- Fly-screens to all windows, Security screens and doors at the rear as well as the front entrance;
- 1980's kitchen in super condition with great natural light from a sky-light;
- As new Westinghouse electric upright cooker with matching range-hood;
- Family sized pantry, great cupboard and bench spaces, double sink;
- Pass-over/breakfast bar that flows through to the separate dining area;
- Toilet/powder-room (renovated in 2014) is separate to the bathroom i.e. family friendly! with neat wash basin and mirrored shaving cabinet;
- Italian floor tiles underfoot in both toilet and the bathroom;
- Yard has mature fruit bearing Lime, Orange, Lemonade and Guava trees;
- Macadamias and Mangos just next door cast summer shade as well as produce;
- Garden also boasts a Golden Pender and other Native flora;
- Underneath the house has the laundry area, 2 x tandem (small) car accommodation and storage galore - all secure;
- A Saxon Hot Water Service and NBN connected of course;
- High and Dry! not affected by overland flow or creek flood water;
This home is prime for lifting and building in under, move in and relax, or add to your portfolio.
Located in a quiet (*currently a no through road) location that is close to everything, yet plans are a foot for this pocket to tick, tick ... BANYO!
From the Brisbane City Councils Banyo-Northgate Neighbourhood Draft Strategy (BCC-BNNS), to "VEND Market Place" on Sandgate Road and the long awaited (proposed) Virginia Bunnings!
From a Real Estate perspective, this pocket is showing all the signs of an "'m soo glad I brought here when I did", so I'd strongly encourage you to snap this one up ASAP!
* BCC-BNNS plans for Blinzinger Road to connect with Harold Street and for a Village Bindha Station Sub Precinct - picture a mini village atmosphere!
Banyo now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This pocket has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning and promising future;
- Walking distance to Banyo train station & Virginia train station
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, cafe's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial moving you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
- Within minutes of the Virginia Golf Course
- A convenient walk home from the All-Inn Brewing Co. Possibly the best 'local' you could ask for!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.