House for Sale
Prestigious Tightly Held Locale and Rarely Offered to the Market
Property ID 2007378Situated at the prestigious north end of Gorman Street, enjoy what this area has to offer. An unimpeded view of the Kedron Brook and a short walk to Melrose & Kalinga Park, this location is one of a kind for family living.
The ultimate in privacy and seclusion yet less than 20 minutes to the CBD, You will be charmed by this gorgeous Queenslander on 810sqm, positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac.
This exceptional home fuses original appeal, traditional inspiration and modern finesse with classic architectural elements such as, high ceilings, VJ walls, decorative ceilings, 6 light casements, rich pine floors, French doors, & decorative timber arches create an impressive ambience. With a fresh neutral dco this distinctive property offers endless opportunities for future renovations or extensions.
At a Glance:
* Welcoming entry foyer
* 4 bedrooms, three with built in robes, the master & bedroom 2 air conditioned and the 4th bedroom, the traditional sleep-out on the north wing off the living
* Custom kitchen with stone tops, Smeg gas hotplates, Smeg 900 wide electric oven/range, ample food prep area, above and below bench storage and stainless steel dishwasher
* Contemporary family size bathroom with separate shower and bath, vanity and separate powder room
* Air conditioned open plan living and dining, central in the design and allow natural light and ventilation
* Brilliant full width rear eastern deck that accommodates outdoor living and dining and overlooks the massive back yard and pool
* Substantial amounts of storage under the home with a workshop and secure storage
* An extra toilet and shower located at ground level
* Massive secure storage under the rear deck
* Fully fenced and the front and back yards allow immense space for children to play.
* 2 car carport and side access on the north and south boundaries
* Solar hot water
* The block is free of underground sewer and stormwater to allow extensions and additions
* Enjoy all the local restaurants and cafes
* 6km to the Brisbane CBD
* Within the Wooloowin State School Catchment
* 1km to Eagle Junction Rail, Citytrain and Airtrain
* Short stroll to the Kedron Brook Bus Station
* Close by - The Australian Catholic University, St Joseph's College Nudgee, St Rita's, St Margaret's, Clayfield College and St Joseph's College Gregory Terrace
* Close to Kedron State School and the Kedron State High School is at the end of Gorman Street.
* 15 minute drive to the Brisbane Airport Precinct and Skygate
* Short drive to Centro Lutwyche and Westfield Chermside
* Direct access to the M7 and quick access to the Southern Cross Way
* Bus Route 321 and 369
* Direct access to the Kedron Brook - walk and or ride to Nudgee Beach and Kalinga/Shaw Parks
* Off leash dog areas along the Kedron Brook
Please Note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.