House for Sale
Grow Accustomed to This Home's Outstanding Year-Round Lifestyle
Property ID 200981826 Milliner stands proudly and elevated on the corner of Milliner and Overlea Streets. The home boasts the best of city convenience being 15 minutes to the CBD and a coastal sanctuary with breezes to match, being a stone's throw to the highly sought-after Nudgee Beach.
This residence offers all aspects of the lifestyle you've dreamed of enjoying - convenience and tranquility. Spread over 2 levels, the home boasts 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living/dining areas, and a spacious private alfresco, pool, pool deck, room for 3 cars and a substantial shed for the home handyman. A home that's got it all, for those who want it all.
* Two level home allowing comfortable family living with the living and sleeping zones separated
* Entry foyer with feature timber staircase
* The expansive formal and informal living and dining areas are located on the north and south wings with the living area having French doors opening out to the front of the property
* The timber kitchen is central in the design and services both the informal and formal dining/living. There is ample above and below storage, food prep space, large pantry, electric hotplates, Smeg pyrolytic dual oven, large fridge recess and dishwasher
* The upper level accommodates four large sized bedrooms
* The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, whilst the generous bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in robes. Bedroom 4 is a good size with room for built-ins.
* No need for air-conditioning given the coastal breezes that the aspect, high ceilings and layout of the property promotes
* The main bathroom is two-way with access from the master bedroom and hallway. The bathroom offers a separate shower, bath, vanity galley and separate toilet
* Storage galore with a linen unit at the end of the upper hall and loads of storage under the stairs, in addition to another linen cupboard in the ample sized laundry
* Bedroom 5 is located off the informal living, is a king size room with
* The second bathroom sits off the laundry, shower recess, vanity and separate toilet and has access to the carport
* The private covered alfresco sits on the north east corner and overlooks the pool and flows around the corner for additional entertainment space. A paved platform at the end of the pool is a great place to relax. Versatile outdoor areas surrounded by established landscaping keeps the outside areas cool and private
* There is ample yard space off the pool area for the children to enjoy, the area fully fenced and secure.
* For the home handyman, a timber shed (2400mm x 4850 mm) is located between the carport and alfresco which offers light, power and room for a workbench and storage.
* The covered carport with auto door (width approx. 3300mm and ceiling height 2850 mm) will accommodate 3 cars or 2 cars and a campervan/boat. Access to the carport is via Overlea Street.
* Water tanks are in play to service the established gardens and top up the pool when required
* The salt water pool is 9 meters x 4 meters, is solar heated and runs on Tariff 33. The Pool Safety Certificate is available
* New boundary fencing to Milliner Street has been installed that guarantees privacy
* Custom blinds in place on the north east faade
* NBN in place
* The property is fully fenced
* Insulation in the roof cavity
* Security throughout and Crimsafe on the main entry door and French doors that lead to the yard
* 302 litre solar hot water with electric booster
* Freshly painted exterior
* 10 minute stroll to Banyo Rail and Banyo Retail Centre
* 15 minutes to the Airport Precinct and Skygate
* Quick access to the Gateway (North and South Coasts)
* Access to Westfield Chermside and Centro Toombul
* Close to Earnshaw College, Australian Catholic University and St Pius
* Bus Route 306 on St Vincent's and Redhill Road.
* Convenient access to Moreton Bay (upgraded boat ramp)
* Cycle/Walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through to the Boondall Nature Wetlands - go as far as Redcliffe
* Close to the All Inn Brewing Company and Clapham Junction Wine Bar
* Easy access to the Nudgee and Virginia Golf Course
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.