Apartment for Sale
Designer Penthouse Style Apartment Featuring 3m High Ceilings, 117m² of Internal Floor Area + 76m² of Outdoor Living/Balcony Areas! And Private Acce
Property ID 1953112Overlooking the parkland and adjoining Kalinga Park, Apartment 109 is one of the rare oversized units that is not only simply stunning, but is central to absolutely everything. Literally walking distance can access your work, rest and play needs. Toombul Rail, Bus interchange, Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah Village (nightlife/alfresco cafes/restaurants/specialty shops), as well as the convenience of the Shopping Meca "DFO", and the Brisbane Domestic and International Airports just 8 minutes drive away; "Parkside Apartments" offers a truly distinctive and opportune lifestyle.
Parkside benefits many of its residents with the unique opportunity to save $ on the increasing driving costs; Toombul Rail will have you in Brisbane's CBD in 7 stops and only 2 stops away from the Brisbane Airport Precinct. Need a Bus? The Toombul Interchange directly across the road will link you to anywhere you need go, just remember your Go-Card! Weekend getaway? Parkside is convenient to the Gateway arterial and close to the M7; in minutes you are on one of Brisbane's linked arterials to the city, domestic and international airports, Gold or Sunny coasts, eastern bay or western suburbs. No matter where you want to go; there is a quick and easy connection.
At Parkside an active lifestyle is as easy as walking out your front door. Be inspired by the private gym, or rack up some laps in the pool. Bike, walk or jog through Kalinga Park out to Nudgee Beach and then relax and enjoy your favourite movie in the private cinema.
CLASSIC ELEMENTS OF APARTMENT 109
- Located on ground level in Tower 2 on the south east corner
- 83 secured access apartments
- Constructed in 2007 - 11 years young
- Professionally managed by onsite Managers, Andrea and Peter
- Resort style entry with casual lounges for informal/formal meeti
- Penthouse finishes with 3m high ceilings in the living and bedrooms, 2.7m high hall and WIR areas and 2.4m in the bathrooms.
- The apartment is approx. 223 sqm meters, 117sqm internal, 76sqm of balcony on the south & north east and 30.8sqm for 2 secure car spaces. This is larger than your average 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 2 car home.
- Air conditioned expansive open living and dining rooms with high ceilings - the expansive use of full height fixed glass creates space and introduces an abundance of natural light
- Generous covered balcony with an easterly aspect that overlooks the park and the entry to Kalinga Park that overlooks the sprawling lawns and leafy tree-lined Council park area and the entry to Kalinga Park.
- Entertainers kitchen - stone tops with waterfall edge, Miele gas hotplates and electric oven, Miele dishwasher, over-sized bench that acts as a breakfast bar and preparation space, ample cupboard units and large practical pantry. There is also a provision for water supply to the fridge recess.
- The architectural planning is exceptional, separating the living from the sleeping zones.
- King size master suite (central in the design) with split system air, a neat beauty nook and over-sized walk in robe/dressing room. The bedroom flows to a study that overlooks sprawling lawns that adjoins Kalinga Park/Kedron Brook.
- Generous ensuite with neutral tones, floor to ceiling tiles, large semi-frameless shower recess, suspended vanity, mirrored cabinet and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 is a generous room with air conditioned comfort and triple glazing for a peaceful night sleep.
- Two way main bathroom/ensuite to bedroom 2 is well designed - floor to ceiling tiles, suspended large vanity, shower over bath, practical mirrored cabinet and toilet.
- Bedroom 3 is also king size with split system air, a 2 door mirrored robe and the bedroom spills to a northern private courtyard. This courtyard has access to the front balcony as the balcony wraps around the entire apartment. This courtyard has access to a side balcony that wraps around the rear of the apartment, and the only unit to enjoy direct access to the communal pool, gym, sauna, cinema etc.
- The laundry is located in the hall with overhead shelving as is the generous linen unit
- Double secure car zones on basement Level 1
- Exclusive use storage
- Storage may be available for hire through onsite managers
- Private cinema, gym, sauna, plunge pool & 25 meter lap pool on ground level
- High speed internet access
- Live CCTV & Security Access
- Foxtel provision.
- Floor to ceiling acoustic double glazing
- Quality new carpet throughout and repainted in August 2018
- Professional On-site Managers - Andrea and Peter - lovely people
- Annual Contributions - Admin and Sinking Fund $1425 per quarter - covers all insurance on the complex, maintenance of the pool, gymnasium, sauna, BBQ area, cinema and lifts.
- Sinking Fund Balance - $704,894.59 as at 30 August 2018
- BCC Rates - $393.95
- Urban Utilities - average $310 per quarter - paying 1.2% of the boundary meter reading
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.